Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Cohors Balteus 
Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

While I was ranting about how much castle quests are under utilized, I was unable to ignore how incredibly inaccessible Cohors is. The idea is solid, in theory, and in practice. The area is EXTREMELY well done, but it's wasted. I've mentioned this in the past, and alternative rewards were added, which does help, if there's 3 players online, within grouping range. I can't ignore the fact that before I rebirthed, it took me 6 weeks to find groups for a grand total of 20 runs, give or take a couple. When we had the average player count boost due to rebirth, groups of 3 weren't too hard to find(once the alternative rewards were placed), but now with the average player count below 3, we're back to the same problem.

I'd say the easiest way to do it, is make it possible with 2 players. If there's 2 players in the group, you only need to step on one of the pressure plates. If it's a group of 3, you have to step on both. This doesn't make it any easier, any harder, or change it in any way; But it makes it so you can actually do it.

PS: Or you could always allow me to multi-box 2 chars to do it with someone(lmao)

Bubbles
Lieutenant-Genera
Lieutenant-Genera

I agree no one wants to run cohor anymore. Im stuck with 18belt parts Sad

Cloun
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Like I said, I'm always up for it when I'm around, but still have to find a third which is nearly impossible.