Register  |  FAQ  |  Search  |  Memberlist  |  Usergroups  |  Log in 
Reply to topic
 Little changes that will give less frustration! 
Mayhem
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I thought of some little changes that might give less frustration!

- Make dreadling eye collector come at the bottom of your inventory once you've /sort (now when u /sort the collectors go almost all the way at the top... above all armor pieces you got in inv atleast. As soon as you collect eyes.. you need to scroll trough your complete inventory just to put it in the collector. And scroll all the way back (and up again!) for the second eye.... This is only a problem when you got a lot of armor pieces in your inv (which i think 90% of high ranked players have.)

- Show what potion drops into a grave (we all know the feeling (especially templars!!).. seeing a potion drop and you didnt see what grave.. check 15 graves.. find the potion ... just to see a (gr) healing potion!! Mad I prefer to see: "You notice a mana/healing potion drop into your victims grave. Dont make it too easy... make mod perception allow this. Maybe 50 mod perception to see normal mana/healing and 100 perc for greater mana/healing pot. Or 100/150 or 100/200.... you get the point.. suggestions welcome)

Small things that would make Aranock even better then it already is!!

Greetings from Holland

Lordlava
Greater God
Greater God

I am not at home at the moment so not 100% sure what would be required.
I will have a look when i get back and if ok will add something to the list.

Lurker
Colonel
Colonel

The first change I think would be easiest if an extra argument was added to the sort command, as it stands it takes w,a,p,h,e,m,v, could add another one for "d" that does the opposite of how those works that checks for tmp ID for dreading eye holder and throws it at bottom instead of top. Shouldn't be too much I don't think.

The second thing would be fairly simple to add in the do_ransack_corpse() function would just need to add an extra check for template ID if it is_potion(). If you want I can look into providing the code for both of these for you to go over.

If you would like I could throw some code together for you to look over when you have time.

Sanchez
Private First Class
Private First Class

could change the grave sprites if the monster drops an item besides the weapon/armor they normally carry.

Currently grave are all grey so if a monster drops a soulstone or gheal etc their grave could be a different colour so you know it's the one with the loot